Salon Glow prides itself on being a friendly and professional, bright and spacious salon in Ennis, Co Clare. We offer our clients the full range of Hair, Beauty, Tanning and Nails.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
BEAUTY SALON & FRONT DESK MANAGER
We are seeking a Beauty Salon Manager to be in charge of our salon’s day to day operations and supervising beauty and reception staff. You need to insure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards in boosting customer satisfaction so that clients leave the salon content with our services. You should be able to promote our services and products to clients.
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Salon Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and products (e.g. for skin care)
- Knowledge of Phorest Salon Software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace
- Additional certifications in Beauty Therapy is a plus
We are looking to hire a committed beauty therapist to provide various beauty treatments to clients. Responsibilities include advising clients on suitable treatments, answering all beauty-related questions, and ensuring that all tools and instruments are sterilized after every use. You should also be able to recommend appropriate skin care products and daily skin care regimens. An exceptional beauty therapist should be able to effectively customize clients’ beauty treatments to achieve the best results.
Beauty Therapist Responsibilities:
- Evaluating clients’ beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Providing facial and body hair removal treatments.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilizing beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.
Beauty Therapist Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in beauty therapy.
- Proven experience working in the beauty industry.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Welcoming customers and ensuring that they’re comfortable`
- Minimum 2 years qualified and experience
- Advising clients on suitable cuts, colours and treatments. Upstyling an advantage.
- Recommending suitable hair products
- Washing, conditioning, cutting, colouring and styling hair
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, hairstyles and products
- Cleaning work stations and sanitising equipment throughout the day
- Working with a variety of equipment like straighteners, clippers and hot brushes
- Collecting payments from the salon services performed
The Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions and online orders. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organised and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand. Experience in the Hair or Beauty industry essential, along with knowledge of Phorest Salon Software or similar package.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ABOVE POSITIONS PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Salon on 065-6868251 and leave a message and we will return your call.