We are looking to hire a committed beauty therapist to provide various beauty treatments to clients. Responsibilities include advising clients on suitable treatments, answering all beauty-related questions, and ensuring that all tools and instruments are sterilized after every use. You should also be able to recommend appropriate skin care products and daily skin care regimens. An exceptional beauty therapist should be able to effectively customize clients’ beauty treatments to achieve the best results.
Beauty Therapist Responsibilities:
- Evaluating clients’ beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analyses.
- Providing facial and body hair removal treatments.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilizing beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.
Beauty Therapist Requirements: * Relevant qualification in beauty therapy.
- Relevant qualification in Lash Extensions, Lash Lift, Henna Brows etc
- Proven experience working in the beauty industry.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Good Standard of English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €23,000.00-€28,000.00 per year
Staff and clients have option of wearing masks, sanitiser provided, all areas sanitised after each client.